Week 1. Year 1. Brahn

I played quite a bit today so I have several chapters to upload!


Meet the newest resident, Brandon Brahn.

He is a Romance sim who wants to be a Professional Party Guest.

(Excuse the picture quality, I didn't fix it for another few frames)


All of my sims start out digging. He does greet the welcome wagon eventually.


Alice Apple was a part of it! It'd be nice if they became friends.


Brandon managed to dig up a treasure chest pretty quick so he was able to purchase his community lot. It's called A Break with Brahn.

It's basically just a hangout. But I'm putting it into the "club" category so that Brandon can get his dream job in the slacker career.


I like it.


It did not take long for the women to notice the hot new club owner!


JOSHUA! You are married! Well I hope Alice doesn't stop by :/


Leveling up didn't take too long. And sims LOVE the dartboards.


But I make him stay until he gets that last money quirk.


After he gets home I have him invite Susie over. They had an immediate attraction and Brandon had some wants.


Ooh but you guys want to see his new crib? I know you do.

The outside.


And the inside. I realize it's unfinished, but until the kids start showing up I didn't want to decorate.


Brandon and Susie get cozy.


And he moves her in! I actually really like her look so I hope they make lots of nooboos.

Susie Adams moved in with a thousand dollars. She is also a Romance Sim and she wants to woohoo twenty sims. Eeeeehhh we'll see.


Brandon snags that Slacker job!


She's lovely. And a redhead! I thought she was blonde!


She donates some money to the college fund for me. Just 20,000, but it's a start.



Yeah this is basically all they do. I'm shocked she didn't get pregnant sooner.

Whoops. Spoiler.


I tried many times to get Susie to adopt a stray but none of them stayed long enough. Pooh.


Susie occupied herself fairly well while Brandon was working. I did have her greet a few male walk-bys, but none of them clicked. Sorry Susie, it's not like I'm hindering you.


Brandon worked pretty hard during the week. But he got several promotions as well!




I only got three pictures, but I think he was a level 5 before the week closed out. Well done Brandon!


And we leave with him skilling away.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 2
Actual Sims: 4
Population: 8
Community Lots: 2
Residential Lots: 2
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 0
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 2/3

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: (locked)
Criminal: None
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: (locked)
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: (locked)
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: None
Dance: (locked)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford