Week 2. Year 1. Dillenger

Welcome back to Serenity!

We are with the Dillenger family today!


Here is a neighborhood shot. Not much to look at now, but trust me, these sims are multiplying.


Grayson is looking very intense at the pool table.


And super pregnant Darcy is working on her skills for her dance career.


Diana is skilling away. I love this child.


When I said she was super pregnant I wasn't kidding. Darcy went into labor scant hours after I entered the lot.


Oh boy. Twins. First born is Dahlia, she has her father's hair, skin, and eyes.



Her brother Damien joined her shortly after. He has the same genetics as his sister.


Grayson's LTW it to top five businesses so I figured we better start on it. I sold everything he accumulated in his inventory so that he would have plenty of money for a community lot.



Dress Em' Up is the newest clothing store in town. I find it's always good to have two, so that the families that own the stores can go to the other one to buy clothes for their families.

Grayson got it up to level 5 then went home.


Just in time for Diana's birthday.


You had hands before you grew up you silly girl.



That's a pretty good smustle face there! I suspect all of these kids will get the dancing scholarship. I don't see how they could NOT get it.


I didn't really like that long hair on her as a child so she got a makeover. She's adorable.


And her bedroom rocks!


Grayson has had the wish to marry Darcy locked in for some time. I was hoping Darcy would roll something too, but she hadn't. Grayson took matters into his own hands.



I love how they throw the box lol.


They got married right after. Grayson took the Dillenger name.


Later that night we have the twins' birthdays. First up is Damion.


Oh! He's a really good mix!

(Although, with 1 nice point I'm afraid he's going to be the hellion he's named after)


Why are my pregnant sims always interrupting birthdays?


Dahlia eventually makes her way to the cake.


Aww! I love how these kids are turning out! I'm not even upset that Darcy is pregnant again.


They did this on their own and my heart melted <3


Darcy is a good mom.


Ok. I've had no fires, robberies, or electrocutions and I'm getting irritated. Normally I'm PLAGUED with fires.

Don't worry, Grayson fixes the trash compactor just fine. Dammit.


Diana built a snowman! And it got a visitor!


She's so cute!


HAHAHA this is adorable! Darcy and Damion are dancing together!


Look at that happy face!


I gave Dahlia a makeover! I think she's going to be stunning when she gets older. But only time will tell.


Another bump!


Diana is very excited to meet the newest family member.


Grayson and Darcy make plenty of time for each other.


Time for the baby to come out!



Just the one this time!

It's a little boy named Drake! He's got his mother's hair, eyes, and skin.


I sent Darcy to the dance studio to maybe boost it up some more and get a little extra dough.


DARCY NO!

I can't trust her anywhere. She did manage to get it up to level 6 before I sent her home.


It's really hard to stay mad at her.


Diana brought Charles Crawford home!


But she was more interested in playing with her little brother.


Time for the twins to age up!


Dahlia goes first.


So cute <3


Now Damion.


He really does love pink pj's.


Here they are after makeovers. Darcy pops out some really cute kids.


On Saturday I spotted Bradley Brahn out front doing the smustle and what is apparently a wild princess.


Dahlia had a want for a friend so I had her introduce herself. I can't remember the princess's name, but they got along very well.


I completely forgot to mention that Grayson got a job in the music career early this week. Whoops. He came home with a promotion though.


Dahlia says goodbye to her new friend.


Grayson is studying for his job.


And Darcy is doing her part too. Four kids is expensive!


But they never neglect their children.


Drake's birthday was later that night.



He looks a lot like Dahlia, but blonde!


Maybe I should have named him Draco, not Drake. Ha.


The older kids formed a triangular hangout for some reason.


Late Sunday night Darcy surprised me.


*heavy sigh*


They had cute family breakfast on Monday morning.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 20
Population: 160
Community Lots: 8
Residential Lots: 4
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 4/12

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: None
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn