Week 2. Year 1. Brahn

Hello!

This time we are with the Brahn family!


Almost immediately after starting up the lot, Susie popped!


...clearly nothing important happened in between days because here she is after popping again.


Brandon is surprisingly loyal to Susie! He hasn't rolled any wishes to make out or woohoo with other sims.


Man is he slowly crawling up the Slacker ladder. I believe he was only promoted twice this week?


Since neither Brandon or Susie have fears of commitment I decided to go ahead and get them hitched.

Positive engagement memories!


Ah well. That was to be expected. But Susie Adams is now Susie Brahn.


Baby!



Twins. Frammit!

First born here is Brian. He has his father's hair and eyes and his mom's skin.



And here is his brother Bradley! Who has his mother's hair, eyes, and skin.


Seriously? You just put those babies in the crib!


Susie's creativity is pretty high, I thought she could help the household out by painting. Then it occurred to me that there is a better way to help out.


I had her buy Brahn's Beasts! A pet store!


I doubt I'll have anyone buy any pets when there are so many cute strays, but it's a cute little store anyhows.

Susie got it up to level 5, taking the money perks with her.


As much as the toddler stage irks me, it must come around eventually. Brandon takes Brian to the cake first.



Wow, he looks a LOT like Susie. Not a bad thing though.


Bradley is next.


Lol they grew up with the same hair. Silly twins.


With some of that extra money I decided to build a pool for them. Probably should've put it in the backyard, but it looks nice anyways.

They also donated 50,000 to the university fund.


Knew it.


While Brandon is at work I try to work on Susie's LTW (woohoo 20 sims). It's a slow process since Susie makes no effort whatsoever. She could takes some notes from Darcy honestly.

I think this guy was her...third?


She flirted a bit with this one, but it didn't get anywhere.


Pop!


Brandon finally got another promotion.


And while Susie is sleeping he finishes off the toddler skills.


The twins can see you guys ugh.


It's birthday time THANK GOD

Bradley goes first...but...


Susie interrupted me by rudely going into labor. But you can see Bradley as a child back there.



It's a girl! Her name is Briar Rose and she has her mother's red hair and her father's green eyes and skin. Lots of diversity in this family!


But back to the twins growing up, it's Brian's turn.


Ta-da!


Now that I'm comparing them, I realize they both have the same nose and lips. They are more similar than I thought.


I was trying to get Susie's woohoo count up so I sent her to A Break with Brahn by herself to meet some guys. She got lucky with this one (no lullaby).


And got pretty far with the warlock (no woohoo though).

I'm kind of tempted to turn her. Hmm. I'll think on it.


They boys' bedroom is pretty swanky if you ask me.


They seem to appreciate it too, since they are closing the week out with spooky movies.


I'll leave you guys with Brandon being a dutiful dad.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 3
Actual Sims: 15
Population: 45
Community Lots: 7
Residential Lots: 4
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 0
University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 4/7

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: None
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: None
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Brahn