Week 2. Year 1. Apple


I have my glass of wine and I'm good to go.

Welcome back to Serenity!

We are in Week 2! With four households in the neighborhood, we have unlocked a free community lot! I decided add a museum and unlock the Adventure career!

Now on to the Apple Family!

(I sincerely apologize for the quality of the pictures, for some reason the game reverted to the old settings? I don't know)


Joshua is ready for his little nooboo!


And he didn't have to wait too long!



And Ava joins the family!


Well that didn't take any time did it? Another baby is on the way.


Hahaha at least he's trying!


The proof is in this morning's pudding. Which is now in the toilet.


POP


...I missed her birthday :(

Ava is super cute trust me. She got her daddy's eyes and hair!


See? She's a cutie!


I'm so happy I don't have multiples going on right now because I was having trouble keeping these two alive.

Oh and Alice popped again, you just can't tell from this angle.


Joshua has been doing the brunt of the baby care since Alice is too busy eating and sleeping. You're doing great sweetie!


Joshua is taking advantage of the Adventure career being unlocked. His LTW (Head of SCIA) is probably going to take a while.


You have so many real toys to play with!


Promotion!


Oh my goodness Joshua!! XD


I mean, I'd feel the same.


Alice went into labor the next day! Unfortunately, Joshua was at work.



And it's a boy! I've named him Archer :D

He's actually sort of named after another sim I had in my old BaCC. It's in the graveyard now because my desktop is ...also in the graveyard.

In any case, here is the new Archer. He has Joshua's hair and Alice's eyes.


Joshua came home with another promotion!


Ava must've been particularly smelly since Joshua took her straight to the tub.


It also happens to be her birthday tonight so she's getting her last skill in.


Here we go!




Precious baby :D


I'm trying to branch out as far as my decorating styles, and this doesn't hurt my eyes that badly.


Monday morning has Alice taking advantage of the recent rain to play in a puddle.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 3
Actual Sims: 12
Population: 36
Community Lots: 6
Residential Lots: 4
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 0
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 4/6

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: None
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: None
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn