Week 4. Year 1. Brahn

And we are back with the Brahn's!

Last time Susie surprised us all with triplets and the twins aged up into teens.

And now back into the madhouse.


Susie never seems to change out of her underwear. Tsk Tsk Susie.


No lullaby thank goodness! I think six kids is more than enough for two romance sims.


The boys brought some friends home! Charles Crawford and Farah Fargo.


But Bradley called Diana personally and invited her over to hang out. He has a bit of a crush on her.


Briar is as adorable as ever.


Brian helps with some household chores. I do think they take the trash out a bit too often though.


Bradley makes his move! Diana is receptive :)


Oh! Briar brought Greta home!


Aww Bradley got his first kiss!


...and woohoo.

I'm glad I don't have teen pregnancy installed. I have enough trouble with adult pregnancy!

And according to my notes, Diana's LTW is to woohoo 20 sims, so this is a good start for her I guess. I hope poor Bradley doesn't get his heart broken.


But moving on! It's time for the triplets to age up.


First up is...Blair!


There she is! Definitely takes after her dad :)


Briar immediately starts playing with her.


Next up is Bo.



Bo takes after his dad too. He'll be a handsome fellow.


And finally Brook.



She grew up in the same hairstyle as her sister Blair! She however, looks much more like her mother Susie than the other two.


I don't have a lot of pictures of it, but Bradley here was a huge help with the toddlers. Teens are so useful!


Brian and Bradley are always bringing other kids home. Here we have Damion Dillenger and Ava Apple.


Brian and Ava became friends, although nothing more than that because Ava is more interested in women. Poor Brian needs some loving too!


So I looked at his contacts to see who he was crushing on the most and he promptly invited Dahlia over. 

I didn't think Brian, a romance/pleasure sim, would be interested in Dahlia who is a Popularity/Knowledge, but they have two bolts which is good enough for me.


Brian asked her out on a date.


I think they are really cute together ugh. Why does Brian have to be a romance sim??


First kiss in the bag!


And woohoo. Come on guys! And in poor Briar's bed too!


I can't stay mad at Brian though. He has this sort of puckish quality about him that makes me smile.


Briar brought Felicity Fargo home!


It's impressive Briar gets along with so many people, seeing as she only has 1 nice point.


Everybody in the house wants a puppy so I caved.


And Bowser joins the family!


Just showing off Brandon's excellent father skills.

I should note, that Brandon still hasn't rolled any wants to cheat on Susie. It honestly just random woohoo in bed/hot tub wants. He's the most loyal romance sim I've ever played, hands down.


Bo and Bowser really get along. Or should I say, Bo wo't stop hugging Bowser.


Forrest Fargo spun Briar around a little too much, poor thing got sick.


FINALLY.

Sorry. Toddlers are the worst, and three of them are a nightmare.

First up is Blair.



She looks a lot like Bradley actually. I love that hairstyle, I have to talk myself out of putting it on all of my girls.


Next up is Bo!


He's a cutie too. No surprises there.


And finally Brook.


She's looks like Susie so of course she's an absolute doll.

I'm just happy there's no more toddlers in the house.


Bo went straight to jumping on the bed. That's one way to use your new kid-size legs.


Diana stopped by and gave Bradley a little kiss. 

It would be nice if Susie would put some damn clothes on. Honestly woman!


She listens well doesn't she?


Briar is still making tons of friends around town. This time with Gretchen.


Bradley continues to be a great big brother.


And now it's Briar's birthday!



Wow. I knew she would be pretty but holy smokes!

Briar rolled Knowledge/Family (like her brother Bradley) and her LTW is Media Magnate. Geez, we're going to have to boost the population before that becomes possible. But it is possible.

Oh and she randomized as gay! Huzzah for Pride Month yeah?


All the kids in one shot! It's a lazy Saturday what can I say?


Bo is officially Bowser's "Master".


I sent Briar out to meet some teens. I had hoped for one teen in particular.


But all she ran into was this purple-haired boy. She chatted with him for a bit then went home.


Ava Apple was there when she got home! She was just the sim I was looking for!

I figured I'd see if there was any chemistry between Briar and Ava, but there was not. Oh well.


Bowser's aging up!


Aww he turned into such a handsome hound!


On Sunday everybody just hung out.


Brook found the hammock! I had to chase her inside before the social worker got involved. It's too cold for that Brook!


It's time for Brandon to get all old and wrinkly!


He seems awfully excited doesn't he?

I'm just sad. My first four founders are going to get old this week. It's such a bummer.



Oh. Oh no honey.

Go get changed mkay?


They really dig the violin in this family. There's always somebody on it.


I just thought I'd show the layout of the house. As I've said before, I'm very boxy with my designs. but it works pretty well!


And we leave the Brahn's this week with Bowser staring intently at his reflection.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 9
Actual Sims: 49
Population: 441
Community Lots: 10
Residential Lots: 7
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 240,000
Fires: 1
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 11/16

Career Openings:

Athletic: Unlocked
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Felix Fargo)
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: Unlocked
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Gemma Garner)
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: 1 Spot Open
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn