Week 2. Year 1. Crawford

Welcome back to Serenity!

This time we are with the Crawford family.

(The pictures are smaller this time because I wanted them to look clearer)


Orlando is looking very pleased. Probably because I had him quit the Music career and go into his dream career of Adventure.


Clara goes into labor!


It's a little boy named I've named Charles. He has his father's red hair and his mother's eyes and skin.


That didn't take long :/

Just a reminder, you two are a popularity and fortune sims. Not family!


Orlando works on his body skill for his job.


Clara spends some time with her oldest right before it's time for her to age up.




Wow she looks a lot like Orlando!


She brought Brian Brahn home from school on her first day.


I really like that outfit, it's so cute.


She was NOT digging the homework.


Clara is also trying to skill up for her job, but I believe she was only promoted once this week.


Bump


Charles got plenty of love don't worry.


Speaking of Charles, it's his birthday!



Side by side you can really see how similar they are.


I sent Clara to Crawford's Carols for some extra money since they were running low. And I figured, why not go whole hog and get some university money?

Darcy's adorable pregnant self made an early appearance, but since I set the doodad to 9,999 simoleans I didn't dazzle her in. Don't want to break my playables.


But nobody really seemed to mind the price increase, and Clara managed to raise 1,000,000 simoleans in record time!

Crawford University is now open for any teen sims in Serenity!

Since it's a private university, the Crawford's get to create the stipulations for enrollment. After some thought I decided that teen sims need three scholarships and an A in school.


CLARA NO!

That Shane Das really gets around :/


Even after donating the money for the University, they still had enough money for a massive home makeover.


Constance immediately goes for the telescope on the new terrace upstairs.


Maybe she saw it through the telescope, but somebody stole their gnome! Constance volunteered to get it back, and is looking rather devious about it.

(Also, I don't know why my pictures are sometimes blurry and sometimes not? I've been checking the settings in-game and it says it's on high quality, but clearly that's not the case. Ugh I don't know)


Orlando teaches his son his last skill.


And Clara conveniently goes into labor in the nursery. 



It's another boy! His name is Chance and he has his mother's hair and his father's eyes and skin.


The next day, it was time for Charles to age up!


Why does the hair change colors?


This cutie stopped by and I had Clara try to adopt him.


She did it! Fuzzball is now a part of the family!


I was tempted to change his name to Crookshanks, but I like Fuzzball too. It suits him :)


Constance brought this girl home from school (I didn't write down her name dangit) but I thought it was funny they had the same hairstyle.


Time for the last birthday of the week! For some reason Fuzzball finds Constance quite intriguing. Maybe it's the cute new outfit I gave her?

As you may be able to tell Orlando has been advancing in his career. I think he was a level 4 when the week was done.


Happy Birthday kiddo!


Ta-Da. All of these kids really take after Orlando. Or maybe I'll see more of Clara as they get older.


He's pretty cute though.


And we finish off the week with Clara and the two oldest kids enjoying breakfast before work/school.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 17
Population: 136
Community Lots: 7
Residential Lots: 4
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 4/12

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: None
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn