Week 2. Year 1. Echols

We have a new family in Serenity!

A friend of mine came over and created a new couple for me to move into town!


As the couple are both knowledge sims I made sure they got a telescope straight out. I would LOVE some alien babies!


But I have an another idea for them as well! But perhaps I should introduce the new couple?


The lovely lady is Erica Echols! She is, as I've mentioned, a Knowledge Sim who wants to be a mad scientist. Unfortunately, she won't be able to enter that career.

At least, not until someone graduates college. Hopefully she won't be an elder by then.


The male counterpart is named Ephraim Echols and he is also a Knowledge sim who wants to be the head of the SCIA. It's doable, but it'll take a while. Plus there's another sim in town with the same LTW so he gets dibs first.


Welcome wagon stopped by! We had Susie and Brandon Brahn, and Darcy Dillenger!


This picture is a little out of order, but it just shows that Ephraim got the open position in Architecture.


It was at this point I realized that I (by that I mean my friend) forgot to marry these guys in CAS. So they're just roommates. Didn't stop them from being super attracted to each other!

And yes they both have custom tattoo skin. I hardly ever use those skins because they are so dominant in-game, but it's kind of unusual and fun.


I took advantage of his knowledge perks to summon aliens. I REALLY want some alien kids!


And just like that :D




Hehehehe


For some reason Erica likes to go gardening topless. I had a neighbor IRL like that once.


She wasn't topless for long. I guess I missed the lullaby.


Oh god. I did not want two pregnant sims at the same time!


Bump.

He does look sweet pregnant though.


I'm sorry pictures were so sparse, but I was struggling to keep these two alive. Plus they are super poor so I'm trying to figure out how to afford all the baby stuff they need.


Bump.


While Erica was in a relatively good mood I had her digging. It helped a little. They could afford a crib at least.


Matching tummies!


Baby! I will kill you if it's more than one Erica.


Threats do sometimes work! It's a little girl named Eliza! She has her mother's eyes and her father's hair!


Don't ask me how Eliza ended up outside the front door. I'm used to my knowledge sims being better parents than this.


Well they're going to have to step things up because there's another baby on the way!



...that's disappointing. Clearly the CC skin overrode the natural alien skin.

Anyways, it's a boy! His name is Ezra and he has his father's everything.


Ok, I guess he's a little sweet.


Finally! I've been trying to turn Erica all week!


She pulls it off well.


Erica had a want to get engaged so she proposed!


Ephraim liked the ring.


I'm losing my mind.


And it's about to get worse. Ephraim brings Eliza to the cake first.



And there she is as a toddler. She's a cutie patootie.


Erica brings Ezra to his cake.



Ok, I can see the alien bits now. I'm curious to see how he grows into his face.


And because I'm clearly insane I have Erica give us an extra birthday gift.



Another toddler! It's a little boy I've named Elm.


Aww. That makes one human toddler, one half-alien toddler, and one plant-sim toddler!


I'm not kidding when I tell you guys that Eliza and Elm LOVE each other! They are constantly huggling. It's freaking cutest thing I've ever seen! 

It makes me kind of sad that Elm will be an adult soon and leave Eliza behind.


These two still weren't married so we took care of that real quick!


You guys have three children already.


DAMMIT


Well at least I'm done with this nightmare for a week. We leave with Eliza strangling poor Elm.


And Ephraim is teaching Ezra his skills :)

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 25
Population: 200
Community Lots: 8
Residential Lots: 5
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 6/12

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn