Week 2. Year 1. Fargo

Hi!

We are with the last family of this rotation. And because the last family stressed me out so bad, I plan on taking it easy this time around.


Let's meet the newbie. His name is Felix Fargo! Isn't he precious?

He's a Knowledge sim with an LTW to be a Criminal Mastermind!


Here is his cute little starter house. And the necessary telescope :D


There is an open spot in the Criminal track and Felix grabs it. 

I'm actually anxious for him to top it, since it would open up a Law Enforcement (ya know, since my town is mysteriously lacking fires and burglaries) and Intelligence job.


The welcome wagon arrives right on time. Alice Apple, and Susie Brahn are there along with a townie I didn't bother to record the name of.


Felix spotted a handsome lad walking by and couldn't help himself. His name is Forrest Todd.


They had three-bolts right off the bat!



But as I said at the beginning, I wanted this chapter to remain stress free, so I'm holding off on moving him in.

Especially since he's a family sim and as soon as he gets in that house there WILL be babies.


First day of work!


Actually he ended up going to work twice in one day, and got promotions both times!


Couple days later, after Felix got some skilling and money-saving under his belt, he invited Forrest back over for a date.


Wow. Went straight for it.


You better not be pregnant Felix!


The date went very well, and I didn't want Felix to be alone for the rest of the week so I let them do what they've been wanting to do since they met.


Ok, they're adorable.

Forrest Todd is a Family sim. But get this guys, he wants to be a Captain Hero. They're going to be a great couple.


Felix gets another promotion in the CRIMINAL career the next day.


With the extra windfall, he and Forrest decided to go ahead and call the adoption agency.


I love them :D


Yay!


Aww it's a little girl! Her name is Farah Fargo!

I'm sure you've noticed the naming theme. I'm not obsessed with the alphabet it's just a lot easier for me to keep track of sims down the road. Ya know, when they get up to the hundreds.

Like, if I see a sim named Lou I'll immediately know he came from the "L" family tree. It's lazy, but effective. At least for my forgetful brain. 


I called it! I'm surprised it took until Saturday!


Some stranger came in and was creepily attached to Farah. Get out of here!


...yeah so they ran out of money faster than I thought. So Forrest got put on digging duty.


Bump!

He made enough money that I could expand the nursery to add a child's bed.


I put in money trees! I haven't used them in ages.


Felix is a good Daddy. He taught Farah all of her skills in like one night.


And here you see my original plan for Felix. But building robots is expensive! 


Farah is ready to grow up! Felix doesn't look so excited, but I know I am!



Huzzah! Farah is a child! And I just now realized that she has the 'elf' face. Which means she has the pointy ears!


Another bump.


And we end the week with Farah actively skilling away.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 28
Population: 200
Community Lots: 8
Residential Lots: 6
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 7/12

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Felix Fargo)
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: (locked)
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn