Week 3. Year 1. Apple

And we are back with the Apple family!

Last time Alice and Joshua had little Ava followed a few days later by baby Archer. Joshua also got a job in his dream career of adventure!


And here he is now skilling up for that very job.


Ava is quite the serious child. She's also shy, she only brought one friend home during this whole week. 
Which was a little sad since I had the 'make a friend' wish locked in for her since she grew up from a toddler.


And here we see Alice taking care of her youngest, little Archer.


Daww.


As soon as Ava gets home Alice helps her with her homework.


And Ava gives back by helping her mom in the garden!


Joshua and Alice sneak off for some adult time.


It's Archer's birthday!



Aww he's a pretty good blend! He has his dad's eyes, but I see Alice's nose and mouth.


That confetti got in the way of a perfectly nice picture.


Alice makes sure Ava gets some attention too :)


Those eyes look so odd on toddlers. Luckily they grow into them.


Yes Joshua, that is partly your fault.


FIRE!

I've never been so excited for a sim!fire in my life! Nobody was hurt, Joshua put it out pretty quick.


Bump!


Well dang, I guess nothing picture-worthy happened between the first and second bump.


Joshua got promoted!


I don't normally indulge in the highchair, but I thought it would be cute for pictures.


I was right! Archer really is precious!


This week is really flying by, it's Archer's birthday!




...he reminds me of somebody. I can't put my finger on it right now, but it'll come to me.


I just barely caught the end of Alice's labor.


It's a girl! I've named her Amalie. She has her dad's hair and her mom's eyes.


Why do these sims insist on gardening in their underwear?


Ava brought Damion Dillenger home from school! I made sure they were friends before he had to leave. It's be really cute if they decided to become romantic later on.

Although, I remember Damion being a mean little sh--

You better be nice to Ava kid!


When did you guys do that?!

Well, as long as it's not triplets or quads I'm good.


Ava is showing off her skills to Archer while mom is (kinda) supervising. I think she really likes having the kids around to help her with her garden.


So Ava's birthday is coming up soon, and she has a wish I couldn't help but fulfill. 


They adopted a little kitten I've named Cheetoh Dust. I can't wait to see what he looks like!


Ava was the one with the wish and she had this happy/shocked look on her face for the rest of the night!


But it's not Ava's birthday tonight, it's little Amalie's!



Wow! She looks exactly like her father besides her eye color. I'm cool with it because the female version of Joshua is actually very pretty.


Another bump! (Pay your bills Alice!)


I bought the family a car! I let Joshua claim it for work. He came back with a promotion!


Yep, it's Ava's birthday!


She's very pretty!

She is a Knowledge/Fortune sim with the wish to become Chief of Staff! The career was unlocked when I placed the University, so she's good to go!


I have her a new look! But the glasses I gave her are kind of glitchy, they are supposed to be clear, but look like sunglasses :(


Gee, can you tell they're related?


I can't imagine a mechanical skill book is that exciting.


Baby time! Just before it was time for me to leave this household!


Joshua managed to put the book down in time to see his fourth child born.

Her name is Aria!


...and his fifth. That's the third set of twins in this neighborhood.


It's another girl! Her name is Alannah

That's four girls and one boy. Poor Archer!


As I was leaving I noticed this genie lamp. I had no idea it was there! I guess that's a good omen for next week :D

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 31
Population: 248
Community Lots: 8
Residential Lots: 6
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 170,000
Fires: 0
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 7/12

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Felix Fargo)
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: Unlocked
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn