Week 3. Year 1. Echols

And we are back with our favorite knowledge couple, the Echols!

Last week we moved these guys in and they immediately started breeding, despite how poor they were. Ephraim and Erica had a baby named Eliza. Ephraim got alien pregnant and had baby boy Ezra. And Erica became a plant sim and spawned little Elm.

Somewhere in all that Ephraim got an Architecture job, but he's still really low-level so they're still very poor.


Poor daddy.


Eliza and Elm are still obsessed with each other. That's gonna get weird when Elm ages up.


Erica. Please put some clothes on.

It's a mad house in here I'm telling ya!


The toddler triad. A human, an alien, and a plant-sim.

It's like the start of a sci-fi novel.


Erica tries to make some friends so that Ephraim can get promoted.


But Ezra ends up becoming friends with him instead. It's weird how much these walk-bys like the toddlers.


Just showing the house as it is. I think Ephraim got a promotion and we were able to add a kids room for Eliza and Ezra. I didn't bother to make Elm a bedroom because he doesn't sleep.

And now they're poor again.


Isn't Ephraim cute in his hard hat? Actually I think his friend is pretty attractive too. Where are you whenever I'm spouse hunting?


Oh look. Another baby they can't afford.


Bump.


That's fine. You guys play while I stress out.


Erica got a little cold outside and turned a pretty shade of blue/green.


Promotion! Maybe they won't end this week dirt poor!


Bump.

Yes I was stupid and had her plant eggplants before I realized it was winter. They all died and I wasted a lot of money.


It's finally time for birthdays! I make Elm go first, despite the fact he's technically the youngest.




I forgot they burst into leaves instead of sparkles!


And here he is! He rolled Knowledge/Popularity with the LTW to become the Hand of Poseidon.

I'm quite happy with how he turned out!


He still loves his sister Eliza. It's time for her to grow up now.



All of these kids are funny-looking and I love it! It's boring when all the sims are pretty.


You're up Ezra.



I love how he turned out! 


That's great Erica. Give birth in the snow.


It's a boy! His name is Everest. Ya know, snow and stuff.

I'm so clever.

He has blonde hair and his mother's eyes. Just like Eliza. I hope he's not a clone.


Even though Ezra isn't related to Erica, they are close. She was responsible for a lot of his childcare since Ephraim had to work.


Ezra takes full advantage of all the snow.


Yeah, I had Erica get a job in the medical career. She got a promotion her first day!


I think Ezra brought Dottie Dillenger home with him, but she ended up playing chess with Ephraim instead.


Another birthday!


Huh.


What an adorable little gremlin!


He got a new look.


So I've had a business built for them to buy since I moved them into the neighborhood, they've just been too poor to buy it.

I've gotten tired of them being poor so I've put all of them to work digging.

Luckily Erica and Elm dug up treasure chests fairly quickly! Why haven't I done this yet?


Oh well. Erica bought Echol's Essentials and got to work. She brought Elm with her to man the register.

Plant-sims are great for business!


It's literally just a little box store when people can buy their little electronic gadgets and video games. The essentials.


Your mother is working very hard trying to get stars for the business and I look over to see you are missing from the register!

And to flirt with a random woman no less?


Whoah, three bolts! Carry on Elm.

He asked the lovely Michelle on a date.


Aww.


And Elm finally gets his first kiss. Don't know why that last frame didn't count, but we'll take it.


The date obviously went well. As did the business! Erica snagged all those money perks and the Echols are no longer poor. In fact, they are on the border of being rich!


I gave Eliza a little makeover too. She doesn't look so alarming now.


Our resident alien, that doesn't look like an alien, seems perfectly ok with his odd-ball looks.


Eliza brought Dottie home and thought to regale her with the story of her brother's (Ezra's) conception.

You can't see the thought bubble, but it's an alien.


Wow. That doesn't seem flattering towards your brother Eliza.


Dottie seems concerned. Please don't tell your parents, we don't need child services here!


I didn't really expand the home too much, but I did put the telescope on the roof. It was the Knowledge sim thing to do.


Erica got another promotion!


Sullivan somehow made his way into another one of my houses. And he seems taken with Everest.


Dottie had to go home, but Eliza gave her a hug before she went. I guess child services aren't needed :D


I'll be moving Elm out next week, but it doesn't hurt to give him a head-start on his LTW.


Everest looks almost cute in this picture :)

And I see that want in your panel Ephraim.


I guess now that you guys have some money...


It'll be ok to have another one.


...what?

Who is this guy?

Your husband has been gone for twenty minutes?

Why?


*poop

*splat


What a way to end the week. I don't know what was louder, the lullaby or the sound of betrayal. Ephraim is pissed. And rightly so.

Damn. I have to wait a whole week to see what happens next.

Thanks for reading!

SM: 8
Actual Sims: 37
Population: 296
Community Lots: 9
Residential Lots: 6
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 240,000
Fires: 1
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 7/13

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Felix Fargo)
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: Unlocked
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: None
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: None
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.

Week 2. Year 1. Brahn