Week 4. Year 1. Apple

Welcome back to the Apple house!

Last time these guys gave us our first fire and three more babies to add to the two they already had.

Besides that, nothing in particular happened.


Poor Joshua is still waiting on an opening for the Intelligence career. But until then, he's doing quite well in the adventure track.


Alice is keeping the house nice and tidy!


Amalie likes to follow her around while she does the chores.


And here are the two eldest children Ava and Archer.

The twins, Aria and Alannah, are happily napping in their cribs.


I've decided that Ava will be the one that will move back in after college. I thought about rolling the dice, but there's something about her, and I think she'd do just fine with the businesses.


Archer was a close second for me though. Being the only boy kind of sets him apart.


NO!

Luckily I didn't hear a lullaby. Alice is a day away from being too old for pregnancy, let's not have any surprises!


Don't worry, Amalie made this mess. Alice is just cleaning it up.


Just to prove the babies do in fact exist.


Getting Amalie her last skill before aging up.



Happy Birthday!


She looks a lot like Ava to me. But I think they have different eyes.


Amalie wasn't the only birthday that night.


First up was...Alannah. The twins look remarkably similar so I had to look at my notes.


Now it's Aria's turn.


The rest of the kiddos don't look too interested. Come on Ava, stop reading to Amalie and watch your little sister grow up!



And there's Aria!

I'm a little sad that none of them got Alice's eye shape, but they will be cute regardless.


Daww. I love the huggle :)


So the house definitely needs expanding, so Joshua uses the genie to get some extra funds.


I wish I could wish for a giant bag of money.


House pictures! The Apple's finally get a second story.


It's a bit bare, but I made sure the girls got their bedrooms made up.


And a picture of the ground floor, Not much changed there.


...I forgot they adopted a kitten last chapter. Whoops. But hey Cheetoh Dust grew up!

I thought he would stay orange. Hmph.


The toddlers follow Alice everywhere. But I don't think she minds her little darlings with her in the garden.


Look! A rare picture of all the kids together!


Archer and Amalie like to spend time with mom in the garden too.

She's getting her eggplants up to snuff. I don't like it when the kids have to spend all their time studying instead of..you know..being kids.


But Ava rolled wants to skill. She also has the want to go to college, which is no surprise since she is a Knowledge/Fortune. And she wants to be Chief of Staff! Maybe she'll end the no birth control curse!


Archer brought Gretchen Garner home!


They ended up friends before she had to go.


Too bad she couldn't stay for Archer's birthday!



Aww, what a handsome devil.

Archer rolled Fortune/Pleasure with an LTW to Become the Law. Totally doable!


It would be easier to focus on Archer if his parents weren't being so lovey dovey right in the way.


I'm glad Ava is super close with Cheetoh Dust, since he was her birthday present.


Ava is a good big sister.


Look who Archer brought home! Farah Fargo!

I thought maybe Archer and her could hit it off, but there was no attraction whatsoever.


Then I thought since Ava likes girls she would go for her. But again, no.

Picky picky Apple kids.


Ughhhhh Joshua is so close to topping Adventure! He doesn't do it this week unfortunately.


Guess what?


It's birthday time for the twins!


Alannah grew up first.


Then Aria.


No more toddlers! I'm so happy!


Whoops.


The Repo man didn't dampen their spirits too much. The twins got a little makeover and I can tell the difference between them now! Alannah is on the left and she has her mother's lips, while Aria is on the right and she looks just like her dad.


I think Amalie just goes around asking people to dance with her.


Shouldn't you be in bed Aria? Take a note from me, if the the werewolves are out, you shouldn't be.


Alannah is having a wonderful time being kid-size. Jumping on her parent's bed is the funnest thing ever!


Yep. Alice is aging up.

I'm a little sad.


Happy Birthday Alice!



Aww!


I actually like that outfit on you Alice! You get to keep it.


She rolled a wish for a pottery wheel so I obliged her.


And we leave with Ava taking over the garden.

Thanks for reading!

Stats:

SM: 9
Actual Sims: 49
Population: 441
Community Lots: 10
Residential Lots: 7
Business Districts: 0
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Public University Fund: 240,000
Fires: 1
Burglaries: 0
Electrocutions: 0
CAS: 11/16

Career Openings:

Athletic: Unlocked
Business: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Clara Crawford)
Criminal: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Felix Fargo)
Culinary: None
Law Enforcement: None
Medical: Unlocked
Military: (locked)
Politics: (locked)
Science: (locked)
Slacker: 1 Spot Open (filled by Brandon Brahn)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Gemma Garner)
Gamer: None
Journalism: None
Law: (locked)
Music: Unlocked
Artist: None
Natural Scientist: 1 Spot Open
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: None
Architecture: 2 Spots Open (1 Spot filled by Ephraim Echols)
Dance: 1 Spot Open (Filled by Darcy Dillenger)
Entertainment: None
Intelligence: None
Oceanography (locked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3. Year 1. Crawford

Week 2. Year 1. Echols

Week 1. Year 1. Apple.